[sw-l] using SignWriting to index Stokoe's dictionary

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue Apr 5 19:59:02 UTC 2005

How do I search by *sign* though? I'd really like a way to look things up
when I know what the handshape/movement is, but not the meaning ...
couldn't get signsearch to work, and I did remember to use Netscape, not
Explorer ...
Kim
btw -- the greeting cards look *great*!

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 at 2:36 PM -0500