[sw-l] LESSONS: How to Create a Translation of a SignWriting Book...

Homesley Robin rhomesley at MCS.K12.NC.US
Fri Apr 8 17:40:21 UTC 2005

I hate to do this, but I am going to have to ask to be taken off your list.
My school system is just making it impossible for me to even experiment with
this with any of my students.  I hope to eventually get back to this, when
the educational "pendulum" swings back.  I have enjoyed everything I have
learned so far (and have so far to go).  Keep up your excellent work and
research.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:38 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] LESSONS: How to Create a Translation of a SignWriting
Book...

SignWriting List
April 8, 2005

HOW TO CREATE A TRANSLATION OF A SIGNWRITING BOOK...

7. SNAPSHOT TOOL in Acrobat Reader 7.0
Under the Tools Menu, go to Basic, and then Snapshot Tool. You will get
a crosshair tool. Make a box around the area you want to take a picture
of...This will place the snapshot of your diagram on your clipboard, so
you can paste it into another document, such as Microsoft Word...