[sw-l] More SW Greeting Cards Posted!

Tue Apr 12 14:00:20 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 12, 2005

  Tini Pel wrote:
> I have tried to drop the sign writing on a card. It did work but it
> came out
> very small. I must have done something wrong. I will try again when
> more
> time available.

Hello Tini, Stephen and Everyone!
Of course, Stephen's new features in SignPuddle may solve your
problems...

But even without using those new features, there may be an answer to
why the signs may change size when you copy them from SignPuddle to
another document...or drag and drop them into another document...

For example, sometimes in Photoshop it can become confusing, if your
dots-per-inch image sizing is not set correctly...so I can imagine
several different scenarios on how another program could be giving you
problems...It might be as simple as changing your viewing size...so you
can send the artwork to me, to show me how it looks, and maybe I can
give you some ideas...

But more important, try Stephen's new features and tell us what you
think!  Val ;-)