[sw-l] LESSON...Finger Trills

Fri Apr 15 21:09:45 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 15, 2005

Hello Everyone, Charles, Anny and Augusto!
THANK YOU, Augusto, for your animated GIF that is like a
videoclip...That is very helpful. This weekend, I have to re-enter
those symbols into our database, so they work better, and then we are
going to re-write the sign with the new symbols, and then I can place
that under your video clip...so I hope to do this on Sunday...so visit
our List again on Sunday to see what I have done, and we can talk about
it...

But your video GIFs are great!!  That will help a lot!!  Val ;-)