[sw-l] SignWriting Symposium ...question for organizing committee...

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Tue Apr 19 20:03:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal <katjesaar at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Excellent. I would add one more purpose: an opportunity for people from
the same country to meet and discuss promotion of SignWriting in their
Deaf community. A follow on purpose would be that European can get
together and promote use of SignWriting across Europe.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!