[sw-l] US - another polish signs

Wed Apr 27 19:07:52 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 27, 2005

On Apr 27, 2005, at 10:57 AM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
>> SIGNS:
>> motyl, bardzo, bardzo_2, zapomniec, pisac2, pisa--263-1
> I am very sorry... it was not me who enterred those signs into the ASL
> SignPuddle.. Please remove them if you can... I think it was Dorota
> Stanczyk (Stanczak?) but I am not sure, I can't check it.. If it is
> her I'll ask her to be careful in entering the signs. Thanks. Lucy

Do not worry, Lucy! This is fine. No problem. Maybe you can tell Dorota
about these different urls:

SignPuddle for US
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US

and

SignPuddle for Poland
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-PL

BUT...having said that...Did you know that you can copy those signs
from the US SignPuddle to the Polish SignPuddle? That way, Dorota will
not have to re-write the signs again...

Would you like instruction on how to do that, Lucy or Dorota?