[sw-l] Some more questions...

cathyh at BDA.ORG.UK cathyh at BDA.ORG.UK
Thu Apr 28 16:16:22 UTC 2005

Hello

I've put together an article using the information members of this group
sent me. I have attached it for your interest. I'd also really appreciate
it if some of you took the time to read it and check for any factual
mistakes

I also havbe another question: What advice would you have for those who
want to take up SignWriting? Can it be self-taught, or are you best to go
to a class? Where would people be able to find a class?

Once you start learning, how long does it take to learn?

Thanks for your help and hope to hear from you soon!
Best regards
Cathy