PHILIPPINES Gift of Membership ;-)

Sat Aug 6 19:02:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 6, 2005

Hello Nana and Phlippines Signwriters!

You have been given a gift of SignWriting Membership, for another
year, by Neil Bauman. THANK YOU, Neil!

SignWriting Membership
http://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/member

Neil just donated the $25.00 Membership fee to your group in the
Philippines, Nana!

This helps Nana and her group in the Philippines, plus it helps our
SignWriting organization continue. I am now providing a private
lesson up to an hour of my full time, to anyone who becomes a
SignWriting Member... So Nana, you have a private lesson coming
now..I will write more about that soon...Here is Neil's message about
the gift: