Symbol Frequency in SignPuddle

Sun Aug 7 13:28:22 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 7, 2005

On Aug 7, 2005, at 12:38 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
Then I found out that I can save the whole website and afterwards I
can delete all additional png and graphics that are not needed.

Steve and Stefan!
This is very important information, and I would like to include it in
our How To Use SignPuddle Flyer.

But I have never done this myself. Can one or both of you post step
by step instructions on how to do this?....Like this:

1. Open your web browser.
2. Go to SignPuddle.
3. In SignPuddle, click on Symbol Frequency.
4.
5.

What are the next steps? How did you save the whole web site, Stefan?
Remember...I am a beginner! I have never done this before ...and I
really mean that...I have no clue how you did this....;-)