ETHIOPIA Question about Receptive and Expressive...

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 8 10:42:17 UTC 2005

Dearest Val,

No word to say Thank you, for enabling me push forwards. I saw the web. I found it impressive. It made me to work hard to fulfill the rest column.

But one thing- I checked the EMA from other reference and proved that there is nothing missed in between 14 and 16. I would apologize greatly for the typological error I made while enumerating. I would attached the revised one soon when the PC works well. I wonder if you could take this into consideration the web too.

Eyasu

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List August 7, 2005