EMA

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 10 08:25:42 UTC 2005

Dearest Val, Stefan and all

It is a very an important issue that Stefan raised. I appreciate your kind effort. But I doubt all of them match with the EMA. For instance-  if we count horizontally the first and 10th are exchanged. In 11 and 12 the position of the thumb and the index finger isn't in the right position, I will attach the scanned one and you may check it. In 8 the position of the thumb is like 14. In 22 the ring and baby finger are merged. I thought it would have an effect in Sign Writing. As to my own sugession the rest are impressive and beautiful.

Eyasu

Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE> wrote:

Hello Valerie , Eyasu, and everybody interested in this matter ...

http://www.michaelszczepanski.de/images/Atiopien.gif

I found here the attached  graphic of an Ethionien Manual Alphabet

It might be helpful ??

Stefan ;-))