SignWriting in Japan

Wed Aug 10 15:04:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 10, 2005

Hello Midori and Mark!
I have a vague memory that Mark Penner told me about the Japanese
SignWriting List, but I hadn't remembered it until you mentioned
it...That is great that you have a List. Perhaps at some point, we
should add a way to join the Japanese List, on our SignWriting in
Japan section on our web site, so that new visitors who know Japanese
can contact you to join? Just a thought. If you would like that, send
me the contact information and I will post it for you...Val ;-)

PS. When you write a sign, like Tokyo, be sure to add it to your
Japanese SignPuddle on the web, because most people on this List are
not on the Japanese List, so we have not seen the sign for Tokyo
posted! I know I haven't at least!