New European SignWriters List Web Page

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Aug 10 17:31:09 UTC 2005

MSN is a very difficult site for me to use.  While I'm not trying to get
on the European list (I'm American and didn't attend the European
Symposium), I did recently have an experience trying to access pictures
on MSN.

Recently, an online deaf support group called the Say What Club had
their annual convention very close to me.  I met several of them and was
invited later to view event pictures posted on MSN.  Although MSN did
not specifically restrict access to the pictures, I had to repeatedly
click on weblinks 2, 3 or 4 times (sometimes more) before it worked,
each time getting sent to an error page.  If I had not been asked to
identify some people in the pictures, I would have given up.   I don't
know how prevalent this problem is but I've had problems with MSN in one
way or another for years and so prefer not to have anything to do with them.

I'm not saying that you should avoid MSN, but, just my opinion and from
my experience, I would suggest finding a different host.

Bill