SYMPOSIUM Did anyone get donated materials from me? ;-)

Thu Aug 11 15:39:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 11, 2005

Dear Symposium Participants...
As you know, I donated all of the displayed books and videos to the
participants at the Symposium in Brussels. But I have not heard from
anyone...Did anyone receive the donated materials I so carefully
printed for you all Spring? smile...I wanted you all to take the
materials home with you!  I would love to know if anyone took some of
the materials...there were videos in Lessons in SignWriting, Deaf
Perspectives, and Learn to Read ASL, plus one set of DVDs of the same
titles, plus printed booklets such as Goldilocks etc, and the Lessons
in SignWriting CD-Rom and the Web Sites 2002 CD-Rom.......Val ;-)