Signs for FUN and THE...ASL? ;-)

bwhite philcoe.bjwhite at COGECO.CA
Mon Aug 15 14:39:16 UTC 2005

I agree... with the word THE.  I didn't think it was ASL.

bw
----- Original Message -----
From: Valerie Sutton
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 7:59 PM
Subject: [sw-l] Signs for FUN and THE...ASL? ;-)

SignWriting List
August 14, 2005

Hello Brenda!
The sign for FUN makes sense, although it is written incorrectly. You know, SignPuddle is a lot of fun, because anyone can add signs and sometimes we experiment with this or that, and then leave the half-written sign in SignPuddle by mistake! Then it needs to be cleaned up later, when we try to send an email!!...grin...so I will clean up FUN and post it next message...

I didn't know there was such a thing as a sign for THE? That certainly isn't ASL, is it? Does real ASL really have a sign for THE?

  Val ;-)