VIETNAM Higher Education for Deaf...

Mon Aug 15 02:49:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 14, 2005

Dancers oftentimes are drawn to signed languages...I am a prime
example of that! ;-)

So if your fellow workers ever want to write both the dance movements
and the sign movements with the same writing system they
can...smile...writing sign language theater, classic mime and gesture
is one of our strong points!

Regarding the similarities between the Bulgarian and Polish signed
languages...I will have to leave that to the linguists...I don't
know!  Val ;-)