VIETNAM Higher Education for Deaf...

midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP
Mon Aug 15 01:28:38 UTC 2005

Hello, Maria,

I'm a hearing teacher at a college in Japan. One of my colleagues, a part-time lecturer of English is visiting Vietnam this week. She is hard-of-hearing Japanese and giving a workshop for dancing in Ho Chi Minh City and Dong Khoi sponsored by Nippon Foundation in Japan. After graduation from a college in Japan and some working experience, she went to the United States and studied at California State University Northridge. She signs ASL and International Sign Langage. I told her of you, and she is much interested in you and wishes to meet you.

I will send you her temporal address at the hotel by a direct mail, but for eceryone, here are her photos.
http://www.geocities.jp/freehandshp/interview11-1.html

My photo is here (right, not left).
http://www.signwriting.org/europe/esws2005/esws12.html
Thank you Val and Stefan!