Time to write email in SignWriting!

Mon Aug 15 16:16:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 15, 2005

I look forward to seeing email written in many Sign
Languages...German Sign Language, Dutch Sign Language (grin), and so
many others...Filipino Sign Language...we can learn if you place the
English translation of the gloss down below in Comments...So don't be
afraid that we won't understand you...we can always look below in the
comments, and meanwhile we are learning to read your signs...and to
read the SW symbols in general...plus it encourages all of us to add
more signs to our SignPuddles!