other aspects of the Brussels symposium

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 16 13:05:58 UTC 2005

Hi Lucyna.

as you can guess the situation about SignWriting is not better here in
Czech Rep.
We started with SignWriting several months ago and we still have also no
matherials about SW in czech language. But I think that the situation is
better and better, but it is hard work and almost no outcome. I hope,
our team will have more members soon.
Now we will have SignWriting lessons in one of Deaf magazine here and I
also like to have lessons also in second Deaf magazine.
Another think (I agree with you) is that we like to have SW symposium in
Prague soon - in case to support SW here and also in Central Europe.
So, we'll see.

Honza

PS: I hope I can visit you in Oscadnica.