CZECH Writing arms and shoulders

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 16 15:43:31 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

thanks for lesson. I think I really don't need shoulder in sign I am
writing now.
I am trying to write down sign SKOLA (school).
Right hand goes in to arm-pit, up, out, down, in, up.. Hand touches body
not the arm.
I don't know how to explain it and I don't have avi of that sign here..
so I hope it is understandable.

thanks Honza