SW in Dos 4.4

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Aug 17 09:57:41 UTC 2005

Hello SW list and Val,

I have a question. We have our FSL dictionary still in DOS 4.4 and need
to print it. Unfortunately the dictionary is on one computer and the
printer is on another one (we cannot change that). The two computers are
connected by a network. With single files we can export them and then
print without problems. How can we do it to print the whole dictionary?
(A year ago we had the printer installed on the same computer that had
all the SW on it and it was no problem, but after several computer
crashes and other problems over the past few months, we ended up with
bits and pieces everywhere :-)) I am working to put everything into
SignPuddle, but we need to also be able to work some before I finish
entering all our signs into SignPuddle.
Anyone any ideas? - Thanks,
Nana