CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II - SCHOOL)

Tomáš Klapka Tomas.Klapka at RUCE.CZ
Wed Aug 17 14:23:24 UTC 2005

Hello Val,
I don't know what happend. These two signs were there. :o)
It was there as skola_3 and skola_4 and I could see it when I came back
on the sign SKOLA.

I dunno, I'll ask Honza. Maybe he disabled those signs because there are
some things to improve in the sign :)
We cannot decide if the movement is axis movement. He thinks it is just
straight movement from down to up.
Now if I think about it it is maybe axis movement, but not with
forehand, but in wrist only.
It would be better to make a movie ;)

Tomas