Adding SW to English documents
sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Aug 17 14:50:58 UTC 2005
August 17, 2005
On Aug 17, 2005, at 2:59 AM, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> Another question: How can I take a sign (from SignPuddle and/or DOS
> 4.4) and put it into a Word document as an illustration?
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Find the sign you want in SignPuddle.
3. Click on the sign in SignPuddle so it is selected.
4. You can now either drag-and-drop the sign directly into Microsoft
5. if Drag and Drop does does not work, then do a right-click on your
mouse, which gives you a menu and choose Save...
6. Now the sign is saved on your computer. In Word, you can insert or
place the saved sign into your document...
Sutton at SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages
Sign Language Dictionaries
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sw-l