spelling that I have doubts about

Wed Aug 17 18:19:59 UTC 2005

Lucyna -
I think I did not make myself clear...very sorry. I have no questions
for you right now (smile). In the reverse, I believe you had asked
questions to me, about your SignSpellings? So I was trying to explain
that I cannot analyze your SignSpellings today, but I look forward to
doing it in the future, when you return from your trip...That is what
I meant! I am busy today....Have a great trip, Lucyna!  Val ;-)

------------------------

On Aug 17, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:

> Val, I'm still in a bookstore (the greatest bookstore in Poland,
> btw :-) ) and if you send me the questions within some 15 minutes,
> I'll answer them right away :-).
>
> Lucy
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Sutton"
> <sutton at signwriting.org>