other aspects of the Brussels symposium

Shane Ó hEorpa oheorpa-s at ULSTER.AC.UK
Thu Aug 18 15:12:50 UTC 2005

Poland is always a European country anyway :) - it was great until the
Soviets came - and there was the big mess (the Iron Curtains and all that) -
but it wont be long before you lots are back in ur former position as true
europeans ;-)

You didn’t enter Europe - you are always in Europe.

Shane of Belfast