question about sign (on arm)

Sun Aug 21 06:26:50 UTC 2005

Honza wrote:
> sorry for bothering you asking questions about almost every sign.
> I am not sure if this sign is written correctly. It is signed just
> on upper arm.
> <sobota.png>

Honza -
The upper arm is all you need. No need for shoulders, and no need to
circle the area of contact. Those symbols with the shoulders, arms
and circled area of location that are in the IMWA, are for detailed
sorting of dictionaries by SSS...we don't actually write with them...
(smile)...

So something like this would be better -