AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 30 14:55:39 UTC 2005

Ingvild'sd answer to Stefan's answer to Ingvild's question to Stefan's
message:

>From: "Stefan Wöhrmann"<stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>

>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:50:49 +0200

>“(is G almost like the E?)”  - just have a look at the attached .png -

This is what I meant - they are almost alike

>isn’t it fun to study SW from a point of view of the “noninformed reader” –

Yes, absolutely ...

>“...family as one I just saw on a painting/ drawing from the 17 hundreds
>...”   17 hundreds what ..?

17 hundred years. Was in Nature Neurophych... recently