AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 30 20:37:16 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

thanks Stefan for explaining the difference.
In fact there is a contact (in both signs), but I am not sure if it is
necessary to add there contact symbol, or if it is enought to write it
down like it is (just closer)

Honza