SignWriting in Mobile Phones

Mon Aug 1 02:06:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 31, 2005

Aisha Shamsuna Ahmed wrote:
Would you be interested in SignWriting with Mobile Phones?
For instance, sending messages to others, viewing your e-mails,
viewing documents, reading articles etc; all of which are written in
Signs.
Please I would really appreciate your immediate responses.

Hello Aisha!
This is Valerie Sutton, and I vote YES for SignWriting on Mobile
Phones! I think that would be used by those who travel...Very useful!

Here is how we send email in SignWriting right now. This attached
file shows an email message written by Stefan Woehrmann, in Germany,
to me, in the USA. Stefan used SignPuddle to send me this email message:

Send Email in SignWriting
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/email.php

So it would be great if mobile phones could access the web, with
SignPuddle, and send the message through SignPuddle on the web to the
person with the mobile phone, on the other end...