AW: [sw-l] ESWO

Mon Aug 1 13:56:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 1, 2005

Hello Eyasu and Everyone!
Thank you for caring. We will have the proceedings of the SignWriting
Sympoisum in Europe, published on our web site. Right now I am
preparing the web area. You can see the beginning of it now:

SignWriting in Europe
http://www.SignWriting.org/europe

but it is not finished yet....When we have photos and writings about
the proceedings posted, I will tell you all...smile...

And you are right, Eyasu, that it will be very valuable for the world
to read about the presentations at the Symposium!

I hope the First European SignWriting Symposium can serve as a model
for other Symposiums to start in the Americas, Africa and the Far
East someday...

Val ;-)