Deaf opposition to SW

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sat Aug 6 22:19:12 UTC 2005

Stef,

You know I agree with Val's system :D

Not everyone would agree with her system - and even if they use it, they
will only "nit pick" in order to feel superior - the thread is about the
deaf opposition to SW and I was simply recounting what happened at the ESWO
:-)

We have so much work to do, Stef!

Shane