Over 300 photos from Symposium on the web...

Mon Aug 8 14:24:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 8, 2005

On Aug 8, 2005, at 4:41 AM, Barbara Pennacchi wrote:
> Soon I'll finish the translation in english of a small report on
> the ESWS2005 we wrote for our "employers". Where do you want me to
> send it to? To Valerie for hanging it in the website or to the
> mailing list for everybody to see it?

Hello Barbara!
I will name the pictures and write again to tell you. Happy to meet
you both!

If you can post your report to the SignWriting List, then I can grab
it for the web as well...

Thank you for this!