New Web posting on ICED Conference

Tue Aug 9 20:32:06 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 9, 2005

New Web posting on ICED Conference

SignWriting at ICED 2005
http://signwriting.org/europe/iced2005/

I need your feedback...

1. Are the captions correct on the photos?

2. Stefan and Kathleen and Sara...Do we have permission to post your
abstracts or other writings regarding your specific presentations at
Maastricht? Right now, your links go to your other work, as I do not
have copies of your abstracts etc...

When you have permission to post those, please tell me..

3. Stefan - Do you have any photos of your presentation at ICED?...I
only have one right now...smile...Val ;-)