SignWriting in Japan

midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP
Thu Aug 11 08:29:38 UTC 2005

Hello, Valerie,

Sorry for leading confusion. I mean the Japanese SignPuddle has the SW for Tokyo. Please check May 13 2005 00:21:51 at
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-JP/latest.php

Midori

--- sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu ---