ETHIOPIA Question about Receptive and Expressive...

Thu Aug 11 15:46:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 11, 2005

On Aug 10, 2005, at 1:40 AM, eyasu tamene wrote:
> Dearest Val,and all
>  Day by day I am getting impresed by Sign Writing inaddition to
> becoming a participant to your generous list.

Hello Eyasu and Stefan!
You both are very patient and sweet. Thank you! And you have not been
forgotten. I am running to two appointments now, and then I pray to
start focusing on Ethiopia and teaching the symbols of the IMWA!
Thank you for your patience...Val ;-)

And Ingvild...I have not forgotten the jerky circles either...thanks
also for your patience...Val ;-)