FINLAND Survey on SignWriting

Fri Aug 12 18:14:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 12, 2005

THANK YOU, Niina, for your abstract. It is now posted on the web.
Take a look...I have updated the Finland web page:

SignWriting in Finland
http://www.SignWriting.org/finland

I hope others from Finland will inform us of what is happening in
Finland too...I am happy to post information for you. For example,
your full paper, Niina, written in Finnish (no English translation
necessary if you do not have time) can be posted and I can link
people to the full document in PDF format...for those from Finland
who would like to read it online...Just a thought!

There is no contact for a person from Finland on the web page at the
moment...

Val ;-)