using original abbrevs

Shane Ó hEorpa oheorpa-s at ULSTER.AC.UK
Mon Aug 15 16:44:38 UTC 2005

Yeah - that’s what most people would do

Most of my mates always refer to French Sign Language as "LSF" - never at
all "fsl" - always "lsf" - I ll say NTS for Norwegian Sign Language so
on...but if youre writing in English, u can say "I work on Norwegian Sign
Language (NTS)" for instance then after that you can say "im a NTS writer"

:-)

For instance, Val is a ASL-writer. I'm a NISL-writer (well VERY BASIC!)

Shane