New SignWriting E-Lessons in progress...

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sat Aug 20 18:01:48 UTC 2005

Val thanks for new e-lessons.

old E-lessons are very helpful for me if I have some trouble I always
try to find it there.
I am sure if you make new e-lessons for like mine questions it is not
wasted time ;-) .

Honza