NORWAY Writing Some Norwegian Signs ;-)

Mon Aug 22 19:39:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 22, 2005

Hi Ingvild -
I am so happy to see 80 signs in the Norwegian SignPuddle! I know how
busy you are, so this is amazing..smile...

Great experience to visit the Norwegian SignPuddle!

Norwegian SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-NO

Attached is the sign for TEGN...(I know that your question is really
about jerky circles, and I am getting to that )...but I still wanted
to share this tiny tidbit on writing styles...What both of us wrote
here, for the sign for TEGN, are both correct...so you don't have to
change a thing...

But notice that I tend to have the two circles symmetrically opposite
with the dark part of the circle on the outside of the movement
grouping (see number 2 in the attached diagram)...I am not even sure
why I do that, but I got used to it...

Any opinions, anyone, on these writing-style differences? Look at the
two circles...