NORWAY Writing Some Norwegian Signs ;-)

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Aug 23 10:22:58 UTC 2005

As I read the first one, first one hand does a full circle, then the
orther hand does a full circle. That is not the way this is signed.
Actually, it signe dwith lots of stops and jerks, and both hands are doing
the small jerky movements at the same time.

So this is not easy

Ingvild