handwritten SignWriting

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Fri Aug 26 02:31:28 UTC 2005

Hello Tini:
the Sumi pen works like a felt-tip pen, only the business end of it is
actually a brush!
This one looks very much like the one I use (but mine is black ink, not
green).
http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/STA191
It is used in both Japanese and Chinese calligraphy.
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Thursday, August 25, 2005 at 6:37 PM