Query on Sign Documents

Mon Aug 29 19:31:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 29, 2005

Hi Charles and Everyone -
Regarding SignSpellings in software...there are only two programs
that have that, at the moment...SignBank right now, and the future
SignPuddle 2.0...And even when we have SignPuddle 2.0, we will be
learning together about the Spelling issues...so we are not quite
ready yet, with software, with what you mention below...but someday!

Meanwhile, why not work with what we already have? I have not yet
seen an email sent in Brazilian signs...can you send us an email
message from the Brazilian SignPuddle, Charles?

In the comments section of the email software, place the Portuguese
word-gloss plus the English translation and that way we can have fund
trying to read the signs!

I look forward to it!

Val ;-)