Creating SignWriting documents on the web

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Tue Aug 30 05:57:51 UTC 2005

Dear Val and list,
I have a question about the screen captures. I understand they are kind
of a picture you take of your computer screen at any given time. I also
kind of remember that you explained how to do that some time ago, but I
could not find the information anymore. Could you please post it again
and/or give me the link where to find the information. I am using
Windows XP (I guess you need to know that in order to help :-))
Thanks a lot.
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Samstag, 27. August 2005 22:57
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] Creating SignWriting documents on the web

SignWriting List
August 27, 2005

The SignMail program in SignPuddle (that let's us send email in
SignWriting), can be used as a document-creating program too. For
example, Nana from the Philippines sent the Filipino song as an email.
Then I created a screen capture from the email and posted the
screen-capture on the web:

 <http://www.signwriting.org/philippines/philippines03.html>
http://www.signwriting.org/philippines/philippines03.html

You can also do this with the Translate program in SignPuddle. Take a
screen capture once the translation is done, and that screen capture can
become the document...

One of many ways to use SignPuddle!

Thank you, Steve, for all these features...

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle