Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for S

Tue Aug 30 19:28:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 30, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> ... and what are your two letters... p l e a se -- ;-))

Hello Stefan and Everyone-
I guess you are not writing it from an everyday usage point of view?
But instead as a movement writing exercise? That is fine. If we are
writing the movement accurately, from a research perspective, then
here is one question I have...It concerns me to blend two handshapes
together so much, that they look like another symbol...I would write
it this way...(the second example) with a tiny tiny space between the
hand symbols which still means that they are touching, but not
blended together so each symbol is still very readable...but maybe
blending two symbols is ok too...we can ask different people...