AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for H

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 30 21:58:11 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

this sign write down Stefan, but..

..yes it is exactly how did you write it in SW.
originally Martin write it down in this way (see attachment), but I am
not sure if it is good readable, maybe we should change it somehow.

I think in Stefan's signpuddle it is readable, but in original
signpuddle it is not possible to write it in the same way.. handshapes
are bigger

Honza