Christmas card 2

Wed Dec 7 04:01:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 6, 2005

Hello Tini!
This is a beautiful card, Tini...and it is charming that you wrote
the SignWriting by hand!

Thank you for sharing and I will post the card on our SignWriting
Cards section on the web...smile...

Want to try to send us an email written in SignWriting from
SignPuddle? It is good for us to learn to read email in SignWriting,
so I am trying to encourage that, including me...I enjoy preparing
the email too...smile...

Of course, there are plenty of writing errors in the ASL SignPuddle
online...but that is the whole point of SignPuddle...to give us a
place to try to write and share with others...so nothing to say sorry
for...in fact it gives us something to talk about, which makes the
whole process fun!

Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and to you too, Tini -