Report from Ingvild's Desk ;-)

Fri Dec 9 19:12:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 9, 2005

  Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Just have to tell you that today I started a short SignPuddle
> lesson whith one of my Deaf coworkers - I wrote one sign and she
> wrote the next. Her initials is BL. She will be playing around in
> the Norwegian puddle during Christmas, and we will sit down in
> January and look at what she has written. I am so happy, Ingvild

Ha! Great to have a report from your desk too, Ingvild!

This is good news about the Norwegian SignPuddle... If BL would like
to become an Editor, to be able to change, rename and delete signs,
just tell me. I will need her email address to be able to send her
the editor-invitation.

SignPuddle helps all of us share signs together, and it doesn't
matter what operating system you are using, just as long as you have
a good connection to the internet...so it is a great way for people
to get started with SignWriting.

The signs you place in SignPuddle can later be transferred to
SignBank, so if you could make sure that all the 160 signs that you
added to your old SignBank, are now in your Norwegian
SignPuddle...that would help me update your old SignBank to the new
one later this month...

Many thanks for sharing with us!