USA Christmas Story Translation into ASL

Deaf Action Committee for SW DAC at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Dec 11 00:42:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 10, 2005

Dear SW List Members!
Every week, sometimes several times a week, Pastor Ronald Dettloff,
from the Deaf Church in Michigan, sends me Bible Translations from
English to ASL, written in SignWriting.... I have saved every one of
them and plan to post them...Then once they are posted in our
document Archives, Jerry Spillman, who designs the SignBible web
site, will provide the links to those documents for web
visitors...Thanks to both Ron and Jerry for this gift!

Here is the Christmas story in ASL, which Ron sent me today...this is
just a screen capture of how it looks...