CZECH sign for Christmas

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Dec 15 07:49:19 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

I am here again ;)
I hope I'll have time to make christmass card.

Btw. is it possible to write signs using 45° orientated handshape (as we
talked about bellow}?
We need also to write signs exactly, because here is used Stokoe notation,
and as you know (I hope) it is not exact enought.
I'll send you details later.

thanks
Honza