A spock handshape?

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Thu Dec 15 18:35:29 UTC 2005

Always good for telling people to "live long and prosper", too...
::smile::

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Charles Butler" <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
12/15/2005 01:32 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] A spock handshape?

I would agree that we need a SPOCK handshape with the thumb out, as that
is the sign in Hebrew fingerspelling for a "Shin", the first letter of
"Shaddai", one of the names of G_d.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
December 15, 2005

On Dec 15, 2005, at 7:14 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> This link will work...
> http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-EO/image.php?
> build=01-05-018-01-02-01,130,160

Ha! What a fabulous feature, Steve. I didn't realize we could access
individual symbols in this way...this is really great...How do we go
about getting other individual symbols like this? I am not sure I
understand the numbers at the end...the 130 and 160...how did you get
those numbers?...Val ;-)